Pages

Sunday, November 12, 2017

Gurukul Private Industrial Institute ITI

Gurukul Private Industrial Institute came into existence in the year 2012. The Institute has been promoted by shree balaji shikshan Avam Anusandhan samiti, Jaipur.

    The Institute located near Kalwar road at Jaipur and well connected with the all parts of pinkcity.

 The Institute Affiliated to National Council of Vocational training (NCVT) , Director General of Training(DGT), Ministry of skill development and Entrepreneurship, Govt of India, New Delhi, Accredited by Quality Council of India (QCI) New Delhi and administrated by Directorate of Technical Education Rajasthan.

Gurukul Aims at creating valuable resources for Industry and society through Vocational training, Academic integrity and accountability.
Ø Trades and Scheme

Trade Name- Electrician

 Duration- 2 Year (4 Semester)

Eligibility- Secondary Pass in 10+2 System with Science and Mathematics

Admission Process
                                    Admission shall be made on the basis of Merit and Interview.
 How to Apply
1.    Prospectus including Application Form are available at the Gurukul ITI campus Jaipur and can be bought by paying cash of 250
2.    Download Admission Application Form – Green and pay offline.
·       Download Admission Application Form for offline submission of Application Form.
·       Attach Relevant Mark sheet Original and photocopies
Document to be submitted with the form
1.    10th standard Mark sheet
2.    Original Domicile Certificate and 4 self attested Photocopies of same.
3.    Original Cast Certificate and 4 self attested Photocopies of same.
4.    Latest Passport size 4 Photograph.
5.    Attach Demand Draft of Rs 250/- in favor of Gurukul Pvt ITI payable at Jaipur.
Age Limit
The Candidate should have completed the age of 14 Years on 1st August of the Admission year.


18 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this paragraph is good, my sister is analyzing these things, therefore
    I am going to tell her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This paragraph will help the internet users for setting up new website or even a weblog from start
    to end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great tip especially to those fresh to the blogosphere.
    Simple but very accurate information… Appreciate your sharing this one.
    A must read post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great web site! It looks really good! Maintain the helpful job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, excellent site you possess in here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great looking web site. Assume you did a great deal
    of your very own html coding.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing your fantastic website.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can you tell us more about this? I'd like to
    find out some additional information.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it, you might
    be a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will often come back sometime
    soon. I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great posts, have a nice evening!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd like to thank you for the efforts you've put in penning this site.
    I really hope to check out the same high-grade blog posts by you in the future as
    well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my own site now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find
    this matter to be actually something that I think I would never understand.
    It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me.
    I am looking forward for your next post, I will
    try to get the hang of it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Greate pieces. Keep writing such kind of info on your site.

    Im really impressed by your blog.
    Hey there, You've performed an incredible job. I'll definitely digg it and in my view suggest to
    my friends. I'm sure they will be benefited from this
    web site.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's enormous that you are getting thoughts from this paragraph as well as from
    our dialogue made here.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, this piece of writing is pleasant, my sister is analyzing such things, so I am going to let know her.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Howdy! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook
    group? There's a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your
    content. Please let me know. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  17. Excellent article. I definitely appreciate this
    site. Continue the good work!

    ReplyDelete